Re: [hobbit] Strange errors in cgierror.log

Geoff Steer wrote:

On Fri, 2006-09-08 at 15:59 -0700, Charles Jones wrote:

I just noticed I have a bunch of these in my var/log/hobbit/cgierror.log :

$ head cgierror.log
*** attempt to put segment in horiz list twice
*** attempt to put segment in horiz list twice
*** attempt to put segment in horiz list twice
*** attempt to put segment in horiz list twice
*** attempt to put segment in horiz list twice

Any idea what this is caused by? I searched for that string in the hobbit source code and found nothing.

This is from libart, not hobbit. Check if you have the latest libart libraries installed.

I get this with the version I'm running (libart_lgpl-2.3.16-3), mostly
when running VMware. I haven't seen this with hobbit yet.

Hmmm Im using libart_lgpl-2.3.17, and it is on a vmware instance. Is this a known bug when used on vmware? Is it something that I can just ignore? Other than the errors in the logfile, I dont see anything else amiss. Thanks for the info.

-Charles