RE: [hobbit] Command Line Ack

From: Iain M Conochie <iain (at) shihad.org>
To: hobbit (at) hswn.dk
Subject: RE: [hobbit] Command Line Ack
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 10:35:39 +0100 (BST)

On Wed, 6 Sep 2006, T.J. Yang wrote:
<snip>

Please contribute your work on hobbit wiki.

Can you tell me please, where can I find the hobbit wiki?

Here it is, http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/System_Monitoring_with_Hobbit

Please contribute when you got some free time.

Regards

tj

Last time I did this on BB, I didn't do this part. I was able just to let alert trigger a remedy ticket.
There was no ack happened between remedy and BB server.
Looking forward to see you notes/scripts.

thanks in advance.

Iain Conochie UNIX Systems Administrator

hobbit-unsubscribe (at) hswn.dk