RE: [hobbit] Command Line Ack

From: "Epp, Matthew Contractor PEO EIS AKO" <matthew.epp (at) us.army.mil>
To: "'hobbit (at) hswn.dk'" <hobbit (at) hswn.dk>
Subject: RE: [hobbit] Command Line Ack
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 12:22:26 -0400

> I'm pretty much finished my Remedy trouble ticket system for
> Hobbit. There's
> only one feature I'm trying to add to it. I'd like to send an
> acknowledgement to Hobbit when a ticket is opened, and I'd
> rather send it
> via command line rather than through one of the cgi scripts
> or mailack. Is
> there a way to do this?

Nevermind, I found the undocumented "./bb hobbitdack" command in the
archives. :)
You should add that to the man page for BB.

Once I finish this script, I'll see about cleaning it up to make it a bit
more standardized and possibly add it to the Shire. Oh and I'll try to add
something to the WIKI as well!

Please contribute your work on hobbit wiki.
Last time I did this on BB, I didn't do this part. I was able just to let alert trigger a remedy ticket.
There was no ack happened between remedy and BB server.
Looking forward to see you notes/scripts.

thanks in advance.

tj

To unsubscribe from the hobbit list, send an e-mail to hobbit-unsubscribe (at) hswn.dk