Increate the number of OS presence on http://www.hswn.dk/hobbit/

Currently on http://www.hswn.dk/hobbit/servers/servers.html, it only show one type of Linux OS.

Understand that it would be tough for Henrik to have all kind of different OS in his test network.
Is it possible we can contribute to provide a comprenhsive list of OS hobbit client can run on ?
Since hobbit support "pull", we should be able to contribute the different OS running hobbit client from our home test network.

I am not sure if others are interested about this project, also not sure if Henrik is interested to accept bb client messages from different OS.

T.J. Yang