Re: [hobbit] uptime column

On 9/2/06, Rob MacGregor <rob.macgregor (at) gmail.com> wrote:

Personally, my primary view is the "All non-green view". That tells me everything that I really care about.

Same here. Our monitoring guys only ever watch the "All non-green view". Each group recognises their own hostnames and they've got so much going on they don't like to spend the time clicking through the other views.

That's not to say that a dynamic page isn't a good idea, just that it
probably won't make much difference here...

Ralph Mitchell