RE: [hobbit] How to shorten the ping time ?

From: "T.J. Yang" <tj_yang (at) hotmail.com>
To: hobbit (at) hswn.dk
Subject: [hobbit] How to shorten the ping time ?
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 19:34:36 -0500

I am using hobbitping and I am getting 43 seconds for 833 hosts pings.

PING test completed (833 hosts) 1157070413.072972 42.444355

Is there a way to improve number if parallel pings by hobbitping ?

Hmm, Execuse the bad sentence, I was attempting to type following,

Is there a way to increase numbers of parallel pings by hobbitping ?

tj
my test hobbit server looks very low on load avgerage.

thanks for your pointer.

T.J. Yang

hobbit-unsubscribe (at) hswn.dk