Re: [bbwin-users] CPU graphs in hobbit (not)

Etienne Grignon wrote:

Hello,

2006/8/29, Galen Johnson <gjohnson (at) trantor.org>:

Has anyone else run into any issues with the output from BBWin that is
being fed to Hobbit not graphing?  I installed BBWin .80 onto a Win2K3
box today and the cpu graphing on hobbit isn't working...I'm not where I
can send any output but if needed I can try to give more feedback
tomorrow...

=G=

What hobbit version are you using ?

BBWin cpu report has the same format than the bbnt client so graphs
should not be broken with BBWin. Could you post your cpu report ?

Do you have any image graph or is the image present with "nan" values ?

Did you check your hobbit log for rrd errors ?

Regards,

Actually, sometime during the night it started graphing...so it looks like I spoke too soon. It would be kind of nice if the graph showed all processors and the totals as a combined or separate graph (the average on the front page but when you click to drill in the next page look something like a disk graph) but I think that would fall more onto the Hobbit side...

=G=