Re: [hobbit] New version of beastat.pl netapp.pl and dbcheck.pl

Francesco Duranti wrote:
Those are just released on sourceforge at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/hobbit-perl-cl/

Netapp.pl v1.05

This is a great script! I've been using a modified version of filerstats2bb for sometime, and I'm in the process of switching to netapp.pl instead. THe ability to track NFS ops is worth the upgrade alone, even though I haven't been able to get that to work just yet?

I was going to try and get the snapshot column to display graphs, so if I get that working I'll pass it along.

Is there an easy way to disable some of the tests, such as quotas and cifs?

Tom