Re: [hobbit] Problems with hobbit-enadis.cgi from info page

Henrik Stoerner wrote:
On Tue, Aug 15, 2006 at 06:12:21PM +0200, Francesco Duranti wrote:
I was checking with the help of cgierror.log and yes the problem is the
HTTP_REFERER.
Now I don't get an error but I remain in the hobbit-enadis page instead
of returning to the info page.

Right, that is what it would do with that change.

I'll see what I can do to make it work right.

We're seeing the opposite sometimes, where it works from the "info" column but not from the menu. When run from info, the enabling/disabling part works, even those the server error is displayed.

I tried making the modification to line 320 and recompiling, but that didn't correct it for us.

My users have a mix of firefox & IE across both WinXP and Fedora Core 5 Linux.

Tom