Re: [hobbit] Host Notes

9) .... It's possible to have some more "w" directly on the ps command
in the hobbit client? Something like ps -www ... Some long java commands
are not displaying and the check on them is a bit difficult to do ...
I needed this as well, I changed the client ps command in hobbitclient-linux.sh to "ps -Awwm". The extra w gave me the width I needed, and the m allows me to make a "TRACK" graph of how many java threads are spawned.

I don't think this should be the default though, as I also ended up having to increase my MAXMSG_STATUS and MAXMSG_DATA lengths because of the increased output generated by ps with those options.

-Charles