Re: [hobbit] Disable Full Log output on the msgs test

I monitor database server log from Sybase ASE on CentOS. the same deal
for mailog/mesesages. you need entries both in client-local.cfg and
hobbit-clients.cfg.

On 8/14/06, Gary B. <gmbfly98 (at) gmail.com> wrote:
> My concern is if I have 5+ log files being monitored, the msgs report
> may bury the user with too much information.

Have you been able to get any logs besides maillog and messages to
show up?  That's the one issue I have left that I haven't been able to
figure out.

hobbit-unsubscribe (at) hswn.dk