acknowledge with 4.2.0

I just installed the new 4.2.0 release and I have discoved that when trying
to acknowledge alerts, that the ack-alerts page does not seem to be working
for the intermediate pages. When called from the top page you get a list of
all the active alerts, and when called from the lowest level pages you get a
list of alerts on that page (plus one more for some reason), on intermediate
pages though, you just get a "No Active Alerts" message. Is this the way it
is supposed to work.

Thanks,
Larry Barber