Re: [hobbit] content tests (Yet another content check question)

Henrik Stoerner wrote:
On Thu, Aug 10, 2006 at 02:06:39PM -0700, Charles Jones wrote:
And stop that madness about putting the content check into the http column.
LOL...Yes sir :-) The only other question I have is, how do I get 2 content checks to show? When I specify more than one, it only shows the result of the first one (although both are shown in the info column so I assume alerts would still work for each).

Provided you don't force them into the same column, they should show up
a "content1" and "content2" status columns. Or whatever you name them.
Aww...but when you define multiple http checks for a single host, it puts all of those into the same column, it would be nice to have the content checks do the same. I guess another option is I could create a "web" sub page and list the individual websites with dedicated cont columns.