[hobbit] Thank you Henrik, clientupdate, logfetch, ps parsing

Henrik,

Thank you for all the hard work! I can not tell you how better it is to proactive instead of reactive thanks to Hobbit.

Thank you for working with me on clientupdate, logfetch and the ps parsing bugs. I am planning on taking a big rest from snapshots with the new release and will concentrate on installing it on our numerous hosts.

The clientupdate feature really is nice, a very powerful tool!

~David