Re: [hobbit] check once an hour or day for a given check for a given host

----- Original Message ----- From: "Henrik Stoerner" <henrik (at) hswn.dk>
To: <hobbit (at) hswn.dk>
Sent: Sunday, August 06, 2006 5:31 AM
Subject: Re: [hobbit] check once an hour or day for a given check for a given host

On Fri, Aug 04, 2006 at 03:11:14PM -0400, Jerry Yu wrote:
how can I specify check should be run once a day or hour (or any time period
other than the default 5 minutes), at the check level, say for only one FILE
or PROC entry out of several FILE/PROC entries ? I know I can change the
frequency of checking for all.

Not possible. All of the local checks are processed every time the client data is sent to the Hobbit server.

Another way to send status update out 5 minutes interval is to use external script
and have the timing control in the external script itself.

example like sending the information of asset information of bb/hobbit client could be updated
once a day or weekly.

Regards

tj

Regards, Henrik

To unsubscribe from the hobbit list, send an e-mail to hobbit-unsubscribe (at) hswn.dk