Re: [hobbit] ack'ing with --no-pin

Question, Craig, where do you use this '--no-pin' to enable ack w/o PIN #
from email ? I am using 4.2-RC-20060712 w/o patch on CentOS4/RHL9.

On 8/4/06, Whilding, Craig <Craig_Whilding (at) mentor.com> wrote:

Like the new ack'ing system, works well for some of the IT team who don't keep the email with the ack code.

One thing I want to query is about the ack's in last 240 minutes section
on the bb2 page. Should the acks still appear in this section? Currently
they don't.

Thanks,

Craig Whilding

IT Systems Administrator