Re: [hobbit] How to set FQDN in BBwin 0.8

Hello

2006/8/3, T.J. Yang <tj_yang (at) hotmail.com>:
Hi,
I am trying out bbwin 0.8 and send the messages bb server 1.9e.
It works except, the hostnames shown on bb2.html is in short name format and
in upper case.
Is there a place somewhere in BBwin.cfg to set a bb client's hosname to FQDN
and in lower case ?

As Buchan said, try to change your hostname setting in the registry then restart the BBWin service. I never really understood what FQDN was doing but, you just need to put in the hostname setting the name that appear in your bbhost file on the server.

Then it should works.

-- Etienne GRIGNON