-----Original Message-----
From: Charles Goyard [mailto:cgoyard (at) cvf.fr] Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2006 9:56 AM

talking about categories, one thing that deadcat misses is the display
(and search) of the column name generated. People sometime use really
generic names, such as "files", "size", "modules" or "test" (you bet)
for very application-specific matters. It can also prevent name clashes.

I understood what you meant and think it's not a bad idea...it's just an entry at that point.

=G=