From: Smith, Jim [mailto:JMSmith (at) stvincenthealth.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2006 4:49 PM
To: hobbit (at) hswn.dk
Subject: RE: [hobbit] Hobbit newbie from BB: differences and what may I
lose from migrating?

I have to second everything that Kent said.  I am still in the process
of switching from BB to Hobbit, but I've had it set up and running since
January.  I really, really like it.

I'm going to continue using BB for a while to send messages and alerts
to the help desk folks, since I want to filter out a lot of things that
they might panic about but aren't really critical issues.  Hobbit will
be the main monitoring system for the rest of the technical staff.

Jim Smith