Re: [hobbit] Hobbit newbie from BB: differences and what may I lose from migrating?

On 8/1/06, Henrik Stoerner <henrik (at) hswn.dk> wrote:

First, let me stress that Hobbit is fully compatible with your existing BB clients. You can keep your current client setup and just switch to Hobbit on the server side, and all of your clients will continue to work as they do with BB as the server. So you can migrate the server side first, and then migrate clients when you find that it is convenient to do so - or you want to take advantage of some of the new stuff that is in Hobbit.