Re: [hobbit] Hobbit talk

Henrik Stoerner a écrit :
[...]

E.g. I noticed you had written a custom script to check on inode-usage
for filesystems. That might be something we should include in the
standard Hobbit client (I don't think it would require much new code,
it can probably be handled almost completely by the current filesystem
code).

I'm using bb-inode.sh from Deadcat too, but it needs a 'df'' command which supports inode reporting, so it would be nice to have it in the Hobbit client.

For those who think it's useless :

$ df -hi /BB
Filesystem            Inodes   IUsed   IFree IUse% Mounted on
/dev/sda4               2.4M    2.0M    371K   85% /BB

;-)

--

Frédéric Mangeant

Steria EDC Sophia-Antipolis