[hobbit] FILE help?

Since there has not been much response to my cries for help, here is
some more info, although I do appreciate Rich S. for taking a stab at it:

Here is the config:

[hobbit (at) hobbit2 server]$ cat etc/hobbit-clients.cfg|grep -v '^#'

HOST=hobbit
       FILE /var/tmp/testfile1 yellow mtime>300

^-------------------------------------
       PROC /usr/sbin/cron 1 -1 yellow
       PROC sshd 1 20 yellow
       PROC hobbitlaunch 1 2 yellow
       DISK /backups 95 98
       DISK /export/home 95 98

Here is what I believe to be the root of the problem:

[hobbit (at) hobbit2 server]$ ./bin/bbcmd --env=etc/hobbitserver.cfg
hobbitd_client --dump-config
FILE /var/tmp/testfile1 yellow mtime>0 HOST=hobbit (line: 139)

^------------------------------------------
PROC /usr/sbin/cron 1 -1 yellow HOST=hobbit (line: 140)
PROC sshd 1 20 yellow HOST=hobbit (line: 141)
PROC hobbitlaunch 1 2 yellow HOST=hobbit (line: 142)
DISK /backups 95% 98% 0 -1 red HOST=hobbit (line: 143)
DISK /export/home 95% 98% 0 -1 red HOST=hobbit (line: 144)

Yeah I know, too bad I didn't dump config at the beginning, but you probably know how it is if you work support. You have to know a lot a about a lot and you only have so much brain power (specifically memory).

Regardless as you can see my 'mtime' value is being lost.  Which was
hinted at in my previous emails when I said the output from the web page
appeared wrong 'Should be <0'.  Henrik, could I please get some feed
back, even if just to acknowledge it's my fault and I have obviously
messed up the configs some where?

~David