Re: [hobbit] BBWIN 0.7 error

Hi David,

You can open it in Firefox or Internet Explorer to check the XML validity. Also, you can post your BBWin.cfg here so I can check the syntax.

Regards,

Etienne.

2006/5/23, David Gilmore <david (at) stenhouseconsulting.com>:
Found three XML "errors" where I attempted to modify the BBWIN.cfg file.  I
have to stop working on this late in the afternoon and in the evening.
Looked at it with fresh eyes this morning and found it right away.

I can follow along in the XML code fairly well, but I am not a very good
"scripter".  Can you recommend an XML scripting app that would check for
these errors?

Dave