Re: [hobbit] Latest snapshot crashes, hobbitd_client

I don't get any crashes, neither from this mornings snapshot nor from this afternoons.

Lars
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Gore" <David.Gore (at) verizonbusiness.com>
To: <hobbit (at) hswn.dk>
Sent: Friday, May 19, 2006 4:30 PM
Subject: Re: [hobbit] Latest snapshot crashes, hobbitd_client

Now it crashes in hobbitd_alert.  I can send you the info if need be.

Henrik Stoerner wrote:
On Fri, May 19, 2006 at 11:59:23AM +0000, David Gore wrote:

Latest snapshot crashes repeatedly, specifically hobbitd_client. I sent the trace to your personal e-mail Henrik, so I wouldn't publicly release IPs and hostnames.

I know, has been fixed already. If you're feeling brave then grab the fresh snapshot from about 30 seconds ago and try that.

hobbit-unsubscribe (at) hswn.dk

hobbit-unsubscribe (at) hswn.dk