Re: [hobbit] msgs column trouble

From the hobbitd_client man page:

      --no-clear-msgs
             The Hobbit client does not currently generate data for a
"msgs"
             status  column. To avoid any such column from going purple,
hob-
             bitd_client will  generate  a  "clear"  status  (indicating
"no
             data")  instead.  If  you  are running a separate script on
your
             clients that generates the "msgs" column, you must disable
this
             default message by using this option.

Thanks, Larry Barber