Re: [hobbit] Unable to Re Enable Disabled Test (Hobbit 4.1.2p1)

On 5/15/06, David Gilmore <david (at) stenhouseconsulting.com> wrote:

Hi all,

I recently disabled a couple of tests when I had some issues with the WinBB
client.  Now that I have fixed the problem with the WinBB client, and re
enabled the tests, I am still getting a BLUE status icon, and it has been
like that for days.  Any suggestions?

Version of Hobbit? Anything in the logs?

--
                Please keep list traffic on the list.

Rob MacGregor