Re: [hobbit] FILE, file, hobbit-clients.cfg, client-local.cfg?

David Gore wrote:
Henrik,

I think this is what you told me to try to get what I want, basically tell the client what command to run to return one or more file names? My 'ls' should return exactly one filename. Is there a way to debug this to see where it is breaking?

Server config:

hobbit-clients.cfg: FILE "%mci-.*SNMP_COMMUNITY.VOIP_DEVICES.nxg17:VOIP_SNMP.*" yellow mtime>300
client-local.cfg: file:`ls -rt /export/home/netx/Archive/nxg17/nxg17:VOIP_SNMP|tail -1`

Perhaps I cannot use pipes in my command and need something simpler?

The client is truncating my command, from hobbitclient.log on the client:

/export/home/netx/Archive/nxg17/nxg17: No such file or directory

I suppose the client does not like colons. I tried a backslash for the ':', no luck.