Re: [hobbit] BBWin error after installing v0.6

On 5/10/06, David Gilmore <david (at) stenhouseconsulting.com> wrote:

When I attempt to start the service I get "Could not start the Big Brother Hobbit Client service on Local Computer.Error 193: 0xc1"

I had similar problems when I upgraded 0.5 to 0.6. I solved the problem by uninstalling and then reinstalling 0.6. I did have to blow away the d:\program files\bbwin directory however, as the config file (and possibly other stuff) was left behind after the uninstall.

--
                Please keep list traffic on the list.

Rob MacGregor