Status messages     :   348
Purple messages     :     0
Pages               :    29

Statistics:
Hosts               :    61
Status messages     :   313
Purple messages     :     0
Pages               :    11

Would you help me to create a short but true and impressive list of sites where Hobbit is installed for middle-sized to large networks?

I can start

1. Washington, DC – Department of Transportation, Federal highway Administration;

It will help to keep the product here and persuade to install it in other government agencies. I know some trial installation sites but the proof is in numbers.

Thank you

Elena Lalley

UNIX group manager

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Rolf Schrittenlocher

HRZ/BDV, Senckenberganlage 31, 60054 Frankfurt Tel: (49) 69 - 798 28908 Fax: (49) 69 - 798 28817
LBS: lbs-f (at) mlist.uni-frankfurt.de
Persoenlich: schritte (at) rz.uni-frankfurt.de