Re: [hobbit] Features request.

rsync requires python to build; also not on hp 11 ; python has a host of dependencies.

A dump/import of each RRD file?
Ill have to look at that;I may every thing to sun systems! Right now Ive done as you said, just coping the etc files; ready to fire
up if the main server goes.

Yes! the menu_items.js is perfect !