4.1.2 status (was : [hobbit] Logfile Reporting)

In <OF340901EE.CFE71E54-ONC125708A.002E79D6-C125708A.00325B8C (at) dcx.dcx> cits.bogajewski (at) daimlerchrysler.com writes:

>do you plan to include the messages reporting functionality within 4.1.2
>release?

No.

>Is it possible that you provide a statement about the approximate
>release date? I would like to rollout clients within our productive
>environment, but this feature is needed.

I expect to have a release-candidate ready by Monday (Oct. 3rd), and
then the final release later next week.

That will include the enhancements available in the current snapshots,
but nothing more - which is why log-checking will not be included.
There are some other enhancements that will have to wait - e.g. the
abilitity to combine load-graphs from multiple hosts will be in the
graph generator module, but you'll have to construct the URL's to
use this by hand.