Antwort: Re: [hobbit] Eliminating the reporting of MEMSWAP

Dear Lars,

i am wondering about the vmstat & iostat columns for hpux systems. Those
both are present in your hobbit pages
http://leopg9.no-ip.org/hobbit/bb.html but i am missing them in my test
implementation. However, the vmstat data is collected by client and
reported to my server. Which screws you turned to get this running? Would
you give me a hint?

Many Thanks!