Re: [hobbit] Antwort: Re: [hobbit] problem with disk test display

On Wed, Sep 21, 2005 at 08:40:42AM +0200, Hermann-Josef Beckers wrote:

> "Larry.Barber (at) usda.gov" <Larry.Barber (at) usda.gov> schrieb am 20.09.2005
> 15:14:37:
>
> > Not necessarily, most of the "dead" partitions on my machines are CD's
> > that were mounted to install software, and then dismounted, leaving
> > an .rrd file, but returning nothing in the df output after being
> > dismounted.
> >
> bbsys.sh from BigBrother uses the variables DFUSE and DFEXCLUDE. You
> sh/could define your cdrom-mountpoints in DFEXCLUDE.

I think Larry uses the Hobbit client, not the BB one - so those
settings won't do him much good.

However, it should be possible to change the "df" command in the
client side script - ~hobbit/client/bin/hobbitclient-OSNAME.sh -
to leave out those cdrom mounts.

Henrik