From: Craig Cook [mailto:craig (at) cookitservices.com]
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2005 8:53 PM
To: hobbit (at) hswn.dk
Subject: [hobbit] 10-11pm RRD gap in graphs (4.1.1)

I have an odd issue...

From around 10pm at night to around 11pm (EST) I have a gap in my CPU and
Processes/Users graphs.

I haven't seen any reasons in the hobbit logs.  Other RRD graphs are fine
(disk, vmstat, etc)

This is not just one night, but every night.  I am using the hobbit client
on the hobbit server, and hobbit client on another linux box (both are
CentOS 4).

Has anyone else seen this?  What is significant about CPU, Proc/Users
graphs?

Thanks

Craig Cook
--
Systems Monitoring Consulting and Support Services
http://www.cookitservices.com