Re: [hobbit] fping multiple interfaces on one host

HTF did I miss that!

Thanks!

Lee

On Sep 19, 2005, at 10:00 AM, Larry.Barber (at) usda.gov wrote:

From the bb-hosts man page:

conn={best,|worst,}IP1[,IP2...]
This adds additional IP-adresses that are pinged during the nor-
mal "conn" test. So the normal "conn" test must be enabled (the
default) before this tag has any effect. The IP- adresses listed
here are pinged in addition to the main IP-address.

When multiple IP's are pinged, you can choose if ALL IP's must
respond (the "worst" method), or AT LEAST one IP must respond
(the "best" setting). All of the IP's are reported in a single
"conn" status, whose color is determined from the result of
pinging the IP's and the best/worst setting. The default method
is "best" - so it will report green if just one of the IP's
respond to ping.

Thanks, Larry Barber