strange problem on hobbit client

I've installed hobbit server on my pc and 11 hobbit client in other server but only three of this send client data, the other are silent (work only the test of the server's services).
host file is similar for everyone, all are slack linux (4 with the same version of slack and kernel).
x.x.x.x rtd # NK:http nobbd memory disk cpu ssh mysql apache=http://www.rtd.it/server-status?auto http://www.rtd.it smtp pop3 ftp nod32 pgsql LARRD:*,apache:apache|apache2|apache3 NAME:"RTD srl (1)"
1x.x.x.x rtd2 # NK:http nobbd memory disk cpu ssh mysql apache=http://www2.rtd.it/server-status?auto http://testtraghetti.rtd.it LARRD:*,apache:apache|apache2|apache3 NAME:"RTD srl (2)"

not work but

x.x.x.x dns # NK:http memory disk cpu nobbd top apache=http://www.tosnet.it/server-status?auto ssh dns=www.it.net http://www.tosnet.it smtp pop3 ftp pgsql LARRD:*,apache:apache|apache2|apache3 NAME:"Tosnet"

is ok
--
Roberto Tagliaferri
Responsabile Progettazione & Produzione