Re: [hobbit] Language conflict in fstab

Hi Christian,

On Mon, Sep 12, 2005 at 11:30:19AM +0200, Christian Schlüter wrote:

> Hobbit reports the following error message:
>
> Expected string (Capacity and Mounted) not found in df output header
>
> Dateisystem            kByte  belegt verfügbar Kapazität Eingehängt auf

Add this at the top of the client/hobbitclient.sh script:

  # Must make sure the commands return standard (english) texts.
  LANG=C
  export LANG

The next release has this already.

Regards, Henrik

---

My Snapshot-version (dated on 9.9.) already has this entry but it doesn't work. I tried manually to set LANG=C and run df -k but the header was still in german....

regards
Christian