Re: [hobbit] 4.1.1 client issue

Hi,
	Assuming that the file is there, it should work. The conf and env file, both specified at the ~xxx/client/etc/clientlaunch.cfg file who uses, on default conf it's "ENVFILE $HOBBITCLIENTHOME/etc/hobbitclient.cfg".

	The env var HOBBITCLIENTHOME is set in "runclient.sh"  (HOBBITCLIENTHOME="`pwd`", around line 49)

	You should be able to play with --debug and/or --dump options passed to hobbitlauch in runclient.sh

	Hope this help you a litle.
	-Werner