Re: [hobbit] External script and large intervals

I believe the solution is, in your external script, when you send the status message, append a lifetime (in seconds) to the status, for example "status+21600", would make hobbit not mark that test purple unless 6 hours have passed with no report. Another example:
$lifetime=21600;
output=status+$lifetime $host.$test $color $timestamp\n$message";

Hope this made sense :)

FIGARO Nicolas wrote:

Hi,

I'm running hobbit snapshot from the 26th of august.

I'd like to run an external script on my hobbit server, but only once or
twice a day.

So the hobbitlaunch.cfg should contain this : [my-script]
NEEDS hobbitd
CMD ~hobbit/server/ext/my-script
INTERVAL 4h

I started to configure an interval of 60 minutes, but the status becomes
purple after 20 minutes.

Is there a way I can tell hobbit to run the script with such interval
without a purple state after 20 minutes ?

Thanks

Nicolas Figaro

hobbit-unsubscribe (at) hswn.dk