Re: [hobbit] New version of hobbit

I've been giving presentations about Hobbit at various Mainframe related events this year. The latest was Boston last month, next San Francisco later this month. Attendance is pretty fair (considering the stuff I'm up against) and interest is good.

Tom Georgoulias wrote:
Henrik Stoerner wrote:

I've also found out that I need to have some more formal bug tracking
system, because I'm beginning to lose track of the pending issues.
I take it to be a sign that Hobbit is in fact a success since there are
people using it :-)

I'm told the IBM folks who visited our site last week and saw our Hobbit system in action were very impressed. (That ought to teach them not to try and sell me IBM Director! ;)

Anyway, I'll probably start using something like

http://www.hswn.dk/flyspray/

OK to enter a bug, or is this tracking system still under evaluation?

Glad to hear you back is getting better. It is amazing how a single component of one's body can have such large impact on a persons everyday life.

Tom

hobbit-unsubscribe (at) hswn.dk

-- Rich Smrcina VM Assist, Inc. Main: (262)392-2026 Cell: (414)491-6001 Ans Service: (360)715-2467 rich.smrcina at vmassist.com

Catch the WAVV!  http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2006 - Chattanooga, TN - April 7-11, 2006