			From: Lowery, Michael
			Sent: Friday, June 24, 2005 7:08 AM
			To: hobbit (at) hswn.dk
			Subject: [hobbit] LDAP Windows 2003

			The ldap format that I used to test Windows 2000
servers does not appear
			to work on Windows 2003 servers.  Is anyone
successfully using ldap on
			Win2k3?
			What I use on Win2k:

ldap://10.20.30.40/cn=username,cn=users,DC=subdomain,DC=domain,DC=com
			The above query would never give me any results, but
it worked well
			enough to make sure that ldap was responding to
queries.
			This same test on a Win2k3 server gives me the
error: Operation Error
			Thanks for any advice!
			Michael

confidential information.  It is intended only for the use of the
person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or
duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and
destroy all copies of the original message. This communication is from TI
Automotive.