~/client/bin/hobbitclient-rhel3.sh: No such file or directory

I see this error in my ~/client/log/hobbitclient.log file after launching the hobbit client with "--os=rhel3":

/home/bb/client/bin/hobbitclient-rhel3.sh: No such file or directory

I'm using the latest snapshot. Is this a known issue? I'm using the --os=rhel3 switch to try and fix my vmstat graphs, but that still isn't working properly. The client collects the data correctly, but hobbit gets the idle & iowait columns reversed. Oddly enough, when the "runclient.sh" script is first executed, hobbit graphs properly for about 20 mins (4 iterations), then reverts back to switching the columns.

Tom