Installed, having one problem

Ok I have everything installed and my bb-hosts file migrated over.
Everything seems to be working except for one thing.  I can not get any of
the scripts in cgi-bin to run.

Hobbitserver.cfg says
BBSERVERCGIURL="/hobbit-cgi"
BBSERVERSECURECGIURL="/hobbit-cgi"

The cgi directory is /export/home/bb/cgi-bin and this was added to my
httpd.conf file:

ScriptAlias /hobbit-cgi/ "/export/home/bb/cgi-bin/"
<Directory "/export/home/bb/cgi-bin">
    AllowOverride None
    Options ExecCGI Includes
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>

If I try to just browse to that directory I get permission denied and any
scripts I try and call I get:

Internal Server Error

to complete your request.

The web page comes up fine with the alias I used for it.  Any ideas what
would be causing the CGI stuff to not work?

Oh yeah Solaris 2.8 and Apache 2.0.54

Thanks
Wes