The noping issue

Hi all,

We've got about 20 hosts on our network that we monitor and now and then the conn column gets greyed out and clicking to check the status produces the noping value as if we had set noping in the bb-hosts file.
After searching through the archives I ran:
./bin/bbcmd --env=etc/hobbitserver.cfg bbtest-net --ping --debug
and checked the files in tmp.. nothing in the fping-stderr.1058 file - the other file produced succeeded ping messages.

Anyone know how to fix this annoying bug? Is it a timeout?

Kind Regards,
David Majchrzak