Re: [hobbit] graph compare

On Sun, Jul 31, 2005 at 02:01:17PM +0200, Olivier Beau wrote:
> actually, i think the display should be done a different way than
> with larrd-graphs.cgi :
> could it be possible (and not to hard to code) to display several DS
> from different host on the same graph ?
> (so i could really easy compare for example the cpu load of different
> host.. using LINE and not AREA fo course..)

I've taken a look at your idea, so let me know what you think of this:

Load avg. comparison:
http://www.hswn.dk/hobbit-cgi/hobbitgraph.sh?host=voodoo.hswn.dk&host=fenris.hswn.dk&service=la&graph_width=576&graph_height=120&action=menu

CPU % utilization comparison (from the vmstat data):
http://www.hswn.dk/hobbit-cgi/hobbitgraph.sh?host=voodoo.hswn.dk&host=fenris.hswn.dk&service=la1&graph_width=576&graph_height=120&action=menu

I've done a couple of other service definitions - ram, swap, users,
procs - but this should give you the general idea.

You can of course compare more than one host by adding more "&host=..."
items in the URL.

Things like zoom should also work (I think it's broken now, but it did
work an hour ago...)