Re: [hobbit] Tests order

Stuffle, David a écrit :

My IT director asked me to change the order of the tests on Hobbit.  He
doesn't want to have to scroll over to the right to see the "trends" column
(I think he keeps his screen resolution really low).  The only way I know to
do this is to add a "group-only" to each group in which I could then specify
the order.  But, this also means I will have to always make sure I have
included each test in the group every time I add a host.  Is there a way to
specify the test order globally?

Hi

you can always rename the column (in server/etc/hobbitserver.cfg) :

TRENDSCOLUMN="Trends"

By choosing a name which first letter is uppercase, it would appear before the other colums.

--

Frédéric Mangeant

Steria EDC Sophia-Antipolis