Re: [hobbit] new client (for me) exceeds data msg size

David Gore wrote:
hobbit.hobbitd

Latest errormessages:
Oversize data msg from x.x.x.x truncated (n=108728, limit 102400)

I saw references to this on the list and changing it at compile time, but I could not figure out how to do that.

With the output of a '/usr/ucb/ps wwaux' and a large number of java processes combined with a half-dozen ext scripts, I suppose the new client is exceeding this limit. It is certainly truncating the data causing running processes to appear down. Help?

#define SHAREDBUFSZ 102400

in hobbitd_ipc.h?