So short of increasing bbnet-test --timeout to a longer period can anything else be done ?

--
steve

On 06/14/2005 07:44 AM, Eric van de Meerakker wrote:
Just chiming in here: I seem to have the same problem with badhttp. I cannot
get Hobbit to *not* go red on a single http failure. This will frequently
trigger an alert due to a timeout, but a manual check will see nothing
wrong...

Eric

-----Original Message-----
From: sladewig [mailto:sladewig (at) bankinfo.com] Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2005 2:29 PM
To: hobbit (at) hswn.dk
Subject: Re: [hobbit] badntp

On 06/10/2005 08:06 AM, Patrick Vaughan wrote:

Is it me, or does badntp in the bb-hosts file not work?

I seem to have the same problem with badhttp. badconn seems to do its just but badhttp seems to be ignored.

I have several servers running NTP, and they occasionally (several times a

day) will lose their sync for a few minutes while they switch between

higher

stratum servers. It would be nice if hobbit wouldn't change to a "red" state.

I have several 'flaky' web servers and I don't want to hear about them unless they are really having a problem.

hobbit-unsubscribe (at) hswn.dk

To unsubscribe from the hobbit list, send an e-mail to hobbit-unsubscribe (at) hswn.dk