[Xymon] SSL/TLS cert monitoring

Vernon Everett everett.vernon at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 00:46:24 CEST 2023

Hi all

Haven't been using Xymon for many years, but I now have a small client
looking for a lightweight and cost-effective (free) monitoring solution,
and Zymon fitted the bill.

Most of the config and setup is coming back to me, but I'm a little stuck
on certs.
Some certs I can point Xymon directly to the URL, and I get the response I
want.
Others are (multiple) certs on my Xymon client server, not related to a
URL, but used by applications.
I cannot remember how we configure those to check for expiration.

Any tips appreciated.

Regards
Vernon

--

"Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory"
- General George Patton

"Don't find fault. Find a remedy"
- Henry Ford