[Xymon] Could not load module xymond_rrd

Phil Crooker Phil.Crooker at orix.com.au
Thu Mar 30 00:49:22 CEST 2017

You need to run:  ldd /the_path_to/xymond_rrd

Look at the output and you'll probably see it can't find libpcre and possibly other libraries. So install the packages with those libraries, then rerun ldd to make sure everything it needs is present.

________________________________
Hello Everyone,

I am seeing this erro on trying to start xymon -

Could not load program xymond_rrd:
Could not load module /usr/local/lib/libpcre.a(libpcre.so.1).
        Dependent module /opt/freeware/lib/libgcc_s.a(shr.o) could not be loaded.
        The module has an invalid magic number.
Could not load module xymond_rrd.
        Dependent module /usr/local/lib/libpcre.a(libpcre.so.1) could not be loaded.
Could not load module .

I am very new to xymon, any pointers psl?

Regards,
Deepak